- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: carwash
The light falling through the roots create an amazing light show and the large room behind the roots is beautifully decorated. The upstream section with its large chestnut coloured columns is the most popular route and the one you will most certainly take. You will enter the water through the roots and fallen trees which like any good fairy tale take you into a strange and different world. Looking back towards the entrance, it seems like we are underneath the clouds thanks to a small algae that lives near the surface.
Tour includes 2 dives 1 at Carwash and 1 at Calavera or Angelita. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PADI professionals with over 15 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 14 meters / 40 feet.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- entrance fee carwash 350 pesos.
- Ages 15+ years or older